07 Feb Cosmetic Tattoo Post Treatment Care
At Feather Clinic, we work hard to ensure that all of our lovely clients receive the greatest possible outcome from any of our procedures. Casey has trained through the Australian Institute of Intradermal Micropigmentation and Medical & Cosmetic Tattooing to the highest standards to give you peace of mind.
We want you to look amazing and ask all of our clients to be strict when adhering to the following eyebrow tattoo post treatment care.
PLEASE BE ADVISED FAILURE TO FOLLOW POST-PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OR DISCOLORATION OF PIGMENT.
- Do not use any Retin-A or Glycolic Acids while healing.
- Apply Bepathan cream twice per day for the first 7 days to promote healing.
- Avoid putting your face under the shower/ getting the area wet for at least the first 7 days following the treatment.
- Do not use Peroxide or Neosporin on any areas.
- Avoid scrubbing or picking treated areas.
- Do not expose area to sun or tanning beds.
- Avoid facials, swimming, spa baths for at least 7 days after the procedure.
- Do not dye or tweeze area for one week following the procedure.
The known possible complications from micropigmentation include:
- Dry patches
Please don’t be concerned if you notice any of the above symptoms while your brows are healing. This is the normal healing process.
Please be advised it is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the colour during the healing process. The colour will appear softer when completely healed because the colour will come from the dermal layer of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin.
If you are worried at any time, please contact Feather Clinic directly at firstname.lastname@example.org